In association with Super Liquor Greerton.
PART OF KIWIFRUIT CUP DAY | Saturday 25 June 2022
Tokyo Lounge, Tauranga Racecourse
YOUR PUNTER OF THE YEAR PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Hosted Function in Heated Lounge
- Lunch and Afternoon Tea
- Bottle of Steinlager Classic or Pure on arrival
- Betting Voucher Spot Prize giveaways
FIRST PRIZE: Free entry into the 2022 NZ Punter of the Year at Hawke’s Bay, your $1,500 stake + $1,200 cash
SECOND PRIZE: Free entry into the 2023 Racing Tauranga Punter of the Year + your $560 betting money
HIGHEST TOTAL TURNOVER: Hospitality Package for four people to a Racing Tauranga race meeting, valued at $500
LEADER AFTER RACE 3: $500 cash
Entry only guaranteed once payment is received.
Racing Tauranga Punter of the year 2022 - Entry Form
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Name of contestants to be disclosed to Racing Tauranga, although a pseudonym (nom de plume) may be used for publicity purposes.
2. Your $560 Betting Fund, together with the Entry Fee, is to be paid to Racing Tauranga prior to the start of the competition. The Entry Fee is $30 per person with a maximum of two people per entry. Payment via Internet Banking is available until close of business on Thursday 23 June 2022. Payment in cash or by EFTPOS is available until 11:00am, Saturday 25 June 2022. No cheques will be accepted on raceday. Betting vouchers will be issued on the day and handed out to the teams prior to the competition.
3. A contestant may enter as many times as they wish.
4. All contestants must be 18 years or older.
5. Entries are limited and will be accepted on a ‘first come basis’.
6. You must spend a minimum of $70 on each race commencing with race one. There is no maximum. All competition bets to be placed on the Racing Tauranga race meeting.
7. Final Field, Fixed Odds, Multis, Place 6 and Pick 6 are not eligible bet types for the Punter of the Year competition.
8. If a contestant runs out of funds, no additional funds can be added.
9. If your balance is less than $70, the entire amount must be invested on the next race.
10. Contestants must check their betting ticket after each bet. Neither Racing Tauranga nor the TAB has any liability to acknowledge tickets which contestants claim are incorrect.
11. A leader board showing each team’s progress will be updated after each race.
12. The winner shall be the contestant with the highest balance after dividends are declared for the last race.
13. The prizegiving will be held as soon as possible after the last race, after an audit is made to ensure all winners have complied with the rules.
14. In the event of a tie, the winner shall be drawn by lot under the supervision of the Racecourse Inspector or Stipendiary Steward.
15. If, in the unlikely event that the race meeting is postponed or cancelled during the competition time, Racing Tauranga reserves the right to move the competition to an alternative race meeting(s).
16. All rules will be clarified at the beginning of the competition on the 25 June 2022.
17. Failure to comply with the rules could result in disqualification.
Entry Fees: $30 (or $60 for two people) - max. 2 people per entry. Gourmet Ham Station will be provided for lunch. Catering also includes afternoon tea. A 330ml bottle of Steinlager is included in this entry price. Discounted cash bar available on the day.
Beer Special: Steinlager Classic or Steinlager Pure $4.00.
For more details call Racing Tauranga on 07 578 6102 or email [email protected]