Autumn Raceday – Friday 17 April
Kiwifruit cup day – saturday 20 june
BYO Alcohol Policy
BYO Alcohol Policy: Each person can bring either one bottle of wine (750ml) or half a dozen (6) beer / cider (6 x 330ml). There are no Spirits, RTD’s, Crates, Cask Wine or Kegs allowed. Bags will be checked prior to entry. There are bars on course to purchase more beverages. Each person in your group will need to enter with their own beverages. One person cannot bring in enough for the whole group. BYO is not permitted in pre-booked function areas or in the lounges. BYO permitted on Public Lawn area only.
Ticket Purchase Terms and Conditions
Ticket Purchase Terms & Conditions:
- The ticket holder agrees and acknowledges Racing Tauranga will not issue any refund for any payment made or permit exchanges or on-selling of tickets under any circumstances.
- Racing Tauranga will not accept any responsibility for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets. Racing Tauranga reserves the right to charge for the replacement of tickets issued.
- Correct ticketing must be displayed at all times and/or on request. Failure to comply will result in entry being refused or removal from the venue.
- The issue of tickets to a particular facility does not permit entry to any other private facility.
- However, you may access and utilize public areas.
- The serving and consumption of alcohol is subject to Liquor Licensing laws and requirements.
- Racing Tauranga reserves the right to vary, add, withdraw, or substitute advertised programmes, menus, venues, seating arrangements and/or facilities at any time.
- Some venues are exposed to the weather. In such cases, no alternative facilities are available in the event of unfavourable weather.
- No ticket holder may display or erect any signage within the facilities without the prior written consent of Racing Tauranga.
- If any part of an event including, without limitation, a race meeting, is cancelled, abandoned or postponed, in whole or in part, due to adverse weather or for any other reason beyond Racing Tauranga’s control, there is no right to a refund or exchange and no obligation is assumed by Racing Tauranga for the arrangement of a substituted event, ticketing, performance or any other element.
- All representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- The ticket-holder releases & indemnifies Racing Tauranga from & against, and Racing Tauranga will not be liable for, any claims, demands, actions, suits or proceedings, costs, expenses, losses, damages arising out of or otherwise in connection with use of the tickets or any facilities to which the tickets relate by the ticket-holder or his or her agents, employees invitees and/or guests.
- Payment confirms acceptance and understanding of these Terms & Conditions